BCT Partners with Acumatica ERP Cloud!
ACCESS YOUR ERP ANYTIME FROM ANY DEVICE, EASILY SCALE RESOURCES AND CHOOSE YOUR DEPLOYMENT OPTION
For many small and midsize businesses, choosing software as a service (SaaS) offers the benefits of an enterprise-class solution without the enterprise IT budget. With the Acumatica Cloud, you can access your ERP anytime, anywhere, from a web browser on any Internet-connected device. You can pay as you go, and easily scale resources up or down based on growth or changing business needs.
We understand that our customers have unique requirements when it comes to deploying cloud-based software. That’s why we offer the same Acumatica product in both public and private cloud deployments, with the ability to easily switch between.
• Security. Acumatica’s built-in security features are designed to get you to the cloud safely. Acumatica keeps your data highly protected using SSL encryption, role-based security policies, IP address control over logins, intruder detection and lockout and other robust security features.
• Access. With our built-in automated backup and backup access service, you can access your data whenever you like. In case of a disaster or unforeseen emergency, Acumatica can restore data quickly, even in alternate geographic zones.
• Performance. The Acumatica Cloud is designed to deliver and keep up with the most demanding, high-volume businesses, handling thousands of transactions per hour.
• Flexibility. The Acumatica Cloud’s multi-tenant technology generates cost savings that we pass on to you. We also give every customer a dedicated instance so you can schedule your upgrades when you are ready.
• Choices. Choose between purchased or monthly subscription, and between in- house or cloud hosting.
• Support. Sold only through business partners worldwide, you’re guaranteed a local partner who meets you in person and understands your needs firsthand. As a local partner we can best meet your needs in support, flexibility, customization and reliability.
• Customizable. Every user can set their preferences in the user interface and tailor their own personalized dashboards and self-service BI business intelligence standard. Role-based permissions allow access to whole applications or specific fields only, depending on the role of the user.